Transmedia Production and Distribution
- The participants must have their own transmedia project with at least three different media platforms in the process of pre-production or production. A few openings for participants without projects will be available for day one
- Date and venue
- Thursday 22 and Friday (morning) 23 October 2015, in Solothurn
- Registration deadline
- Participants with project, for 1.5 day , including individual coaching: CHF 250.-;
Participants without project, 22 October only: CHF 150.-
This Workshop, as the 'Transmedia Architecture' in April 2015, is part of 'Transmedia Projects' but it is also open to 'independent' participants.
It delivers a practical overview of the process of producing and distributing transmedia experiences. It provides an overview of how to integrate transmedia effectively into your production and distribution process and will help you place your projects in different media markets.
The Workshop equips participants with practical skills and knowledge in producing, financing and distributing transmedia projects. Participants will receive the necessary background information to successfully deal with the production of creative content. In particular, the following issues will be addressed:
- Collaborative producing and publishing participatory projects online and in physical spaces
- Planning of the audience experience in order to engage more closely with users and consumers
- Promoting collaborations among different media
- Targeting new financial partners, revenue streams and business models.
Morning of day two of the Workshop is reserved for a one-on-one analysis of each participant's project, led by Nuno Bernardo.
Hosts, Main Speakers and Project Counselors
Inga von Staden, Media expert, innovation mediator, dialogue facilitator and coach; directs the four-year Interactive Media studies program at the Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg. An assessor for software-based media projects with the funding program PROfit of the Investitionsbank Berlin, she has lectured and written on a range of media-related subjects. Ms. von Staden is also on the FMX (International Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Digital Media) program board.
Nuno Bernardo, Emmy-nominated transmedia writer and producer, creator of the world's first international interactive on-line teen series, SOFIA'S DIARY. Also author of 'The Producer's Guide to Transmedia'. His pioneering work in transmedia has led him to be the guest and keynote speaker at International events such as International Film Festivals, EAVE, MIPTV, MEM London, Power to the Pixel and many more.
Speakers and Project Counselors
N.N.Expert Social Media Marketing
Ilo von Seckendorff, Film and Transmedia Consultant DE (Expert Festivals)
Romano Strebel, Co-Founder & CEO Ron Orp & 100-Days, Zurich CH (Expert Audience Engagement)
Nicole Schroeder and Jacqueline Surchat