|Foundation for professional training in cinema and audiovisual media|
What you get from Structural Constellations
- Reframing your project with regard to the story / the scenes / the characters
- Consolidation of your project according to target groups and audience development
- Enhancement of your creative potential, your story development skills and your positioning/monitoring of the creative process within your team
- Enhancement of the interaction within the development team of your project
- Techniques and tools of the Structural Constellation method to apply with any collaborator in order to develop the same vision of a project and to solve problems/conflicts within any team.
25 to 30 European and International participants with a film — fiction or documentary — or a transmedia project in development.
There will be a preference for applicants in teams of 3 persons maximum (screenwriter, author-director/director/new media designer, producer, script consultant), but individuals can also apply.
When and where
First Module: 2 to 6 March 2016 in Asker, Norway
Second Module: 8 to 12 November 2016 in Retz, Austria
First Module: 3 to 27 May 2017 in Poland
Second Module: 13 to 17 November 2017 in Switzerland
30 March 2017; Application is only possible to the two Modules
1 team (maximum 3 persons): 1'000 Euro for the two modules
1 individual participant: 700 Euro for the two modules
The fee includes tuition, accommodation and meals. Travel costs are not included.
Up to 11 participants (in teams or individual) are eligible for a scholarship covering part of the travel costs and full subsistence expenses, provided that they have not already benefited from another scholarship for the same expenses. The scholarships are primarily for participants from low income countries.
Photos © Lutz KonermannWhat is it about? Matthias Varga von Kibéd presents Structural Constellations Participants Participants' Comments Benefits for Participants Programmes and Schedules of the 2 Modules ➜ Applying for Structural Constellations 2017 Report 2015 Partners Contact